As for Victoria Beckham, well there's not much I can say, other than that the woman can do no wrong in my eyes. She is after all, a Spice Girl. I know she's had plenty of fashion faux pas in the past, but she's certainly found her style now, and I honestly think this is exactly what she should be doing. After two well-done collections in 2009 & 2010, her shows have just got stronger since she's had a regular slot in NYFW for S/S and A/W, and every year she ups her game.
I thought her A/W 2013-2014 collection was stunning as always, I loved the silhouettes, I loved the colour palette, and I loved the general grown-up, luxe of it all. Here are a few of my favourite pieces:
images: Elleuk.com
UPDATE: I have now seen her Victoria by Victoria Beckham diffusion line, and as always, I'm impressed. I definitely prefer her main line for the A/W 2013-14 collection, but still loved the classic VB silhouettes and colour palette for the Victoria line. My favourite pieces were (unusually) all dresses, as seen below:
images: Elleuk.com



















No comments:
Post a Comment