For my Milan highlights I've chosen Trussardi, Jill Sander and Bottega Veneta. As a fan of simplicity, Jill Sander's clean lines and relaxed silhouettes always catch my eye, and the A/W show didn't disappoint. An androgynous collection with strong tailoring, stunning coats and perfect leather - not surprising it got my vote! Here's a few of my favourite pieces:
My number 1 pick from Milan had to be Trussardi! Not too dissimilar from Jill Sander, with lots of gorgeous menswear inspired coats and luxe leather but, for me, with a bit more of an edge. Cool, effortless and completely irresistible.. I want it all!
And for a complete change, Bottega Veneta brings a stunning collection, that's feminine yet strong. From the hair, makeup, colour palette and silhouettes, it was beautifully 1940s', with a modern twist. I left Elle.com feeling completely in love. Here are my faves...
all images: Elle.com

















No comments:
Post a Comment